Liposomal Glutathione supports antioxidant defenses and detoxification in an innovative liposomal form.
- Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in an innovative liposomal form
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion
- Purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system offers natural liposomal formation due to the hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids
- Protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis
- Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health
- Supports liver health and detoxification
- Offers antioxidant support for liver tissue protection; the highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver
- Promotes p450 phase II conjugation pathways in the liver to support detoxification
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status
Suggested Use - As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1–2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
If you order this item, we recommend adding an icepack to your shipping.