G.I. Detox removes debris, mops up toxins, and helps restore microbial balance. Removal of debris and toxins is always important when restoring microbial balance to the G.I. tract. Endotoxins from Gram negative bacteria such as LPS, heavy metals and by-products of yeast and bacteria all can contribute to an increased toxic burden and promote inflammation.
G.I. Detox contains both pyrophyllite healing clay and activated charcoal for a simple, well tolerated cleansing regime. The unique adsorbing and absorbing structure and negative electrical charge make G.I. Detox one of the best products of its kind.
- Assists in binding toxins including LPS, metals, and unwanted microbial by-products.
- Recommend for use with Biocidin® to avoid Herxheimer reactions.
- Assists in “Mop Up” phase of biofilm removal.
- May assist as nutritional support for mold and mycotoxin clearance.
- Perfect as a medicine cabinet staple when food or water quality is compromised.
Suggested Use: 1 -2 capsules with a full glass of water between meals or as directed. Take 1 hour apart from other supplements or medications.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur.
If you order this item, we recommend adding an icepack to your shipping.Go to icepack